Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Zotero

So I think that I like Zotero, but I also was hoping for something a little more magical than what I found. I was hoping for something a little different than End Note-- the software that UB offered us, but it seems to be pretty similar.

I didn't really love that Zotero was only an option for Mozilla, which meant that I had to download a whole new internet browser to get the add on. Once I did download it all, I was able to utilize the software to organize some of the information that I was looking at for another class.

I liked that Zotero helped me organize an article, and that I can come back to my library and pull a citation right off of there. Pretty cool! I will try to get in the habit of using zotero when I am writing papers and doing projects. But if I continue to just use Google Chrome, I may choose to use Endnote. I haven't decided just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment