Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Looking at the Google Site

I thought it was important to check out the google site and see what Google has to offer for schools. I checked out their site as was impressed by what "Google Apps for Education" really meant.
The program includes
  • email
  • collaboration on documents
  • the ability to create google sites
  • interactive calendar
  • voice chat & video
  • google groups which allow teachers and students to communicate easily
from the website I also found that the program is free, has good security and does not have any advertising.

I know that it was important to check out the actual website, and see if I could find some opinions on the program. From the google site I found some success stories.

I am continuing to try to find some opinions, and I hope I find more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment