Monday, September 12, 2011

Learning 2.0 -The beginning!

After reviewing the Learning 2.0 site, I am definitely getting excited to learn about more things offered in the technological field! I have always been secretly jealous of people who knew how to make website, or are extremely comfortable with computers and hopefully by the end of this semester I will be one of those people!

Our first prompt is to talk about the 7 and 1/2 life long learning habits and I know which ones that I struggle with. Habit #2--"Accept responsibility for your own learning" is the one that I most definitely need to work on the most. I hate to admit it but I am an inherently lazy person, and I struggle with maintaining habits and hobbies. This is something that I am aware I need to work on, and I hope going back to school is going to help me learn these habits so I can become a lifelong learner!

Lets hope this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment