Sunday, January 29, 2012

Inquiry Model

For the project, I have chosen to use the I-Search model. I have chosen this model because it seemed to be a great way to keep track of all of my research. The I-Search model encourages using a journal to record every step of research, and I plan to do just that with this blog.

I also liked that the I-search model encourages interviews and inquiry-based learning. For my project, I hope to ask several people their opinion on my topic, and I think that this model will be a great way to keep myself organized.

This approach also focuses on a student personal interests, and the topic of using gmail in schools is one that I am very interested in. As I stated in my last blog post, I utilize gmail and its other applications like googledocs and calendar quite frequently. It will be interesting to hear other people's opinions on the subject and also learn more about how it can be utilized in a school setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment